Altenew 8th Anniversary Blog Hop Day 5
+ Giveaway (over $2000 in Total Prices)
Hello crafty friends and welcome to the Altenew Anniversary blog hop DAY 5! Altenew is turning 8 today and we are celebrating with a big WOW!
If you are blog hopping, you are coming from Penny Page and welcome to my blog! My name is Lana Taber and I am pleased to have you here.
First, let me say how excited I am for being here and it is my honor to be able to participate in the big celebration. Since it is such a special day, I have created something very special for Altenew. You have heard me brag about Altenew many times, and for a reason. I have been a fan of Altenew for 5 – 6 years and it is such a pleasure to see it grow stronger day by day.
I have become an Altenew Educator last year and ever since then I’ve been involved in blog hops, IG hops and one of the most important to me is Craft Your Life Retreat. And as a big THANK YOU to Altenew I’ve created a card using a product that is relatively new to Altenew – foil plate!
This foil plate is called Golden Days and it is very impressive in real life. It is big enough for you to cover a 5×5 card panel and that is exactly what I’ve done.
There really wasn’t a lot of products that I used to create this card. Aside from the foil plate, all I needed was a coloring medium and of course, paper. To color this flower I used Altenew Woodless Coloring Pencils. If you are interested click HERE to see how I save and use the shavings of these pencils for future use.
All I did here was color with these phenomenal Altenew Woodless Coloring Pencils. I have never worked with woodless pencils before and for all of you who are wondering how how they feel, well, they feel great! The best thing is that there is no waste. These colors are vibrant and easy to use. The best thing about them is that you do not need gamsol or any other solvent to blend these pencils. I tried and I realized that the pigment is being pushed aside, almost removed from the paper. When I realized that, I decided to stop and just use the pencils and try to blend them as best as I could. I realized that pigments just layered on top of one another and that is when I discover the magic of these pencils. I love how vibrant these colors are and you cannot see any streaks from pencils.
And that is my minimalistic, yet striking card for this super special day!
Take advantage of this week’s promotions and discounts. If you are looking to purchasing these pencils, the set is discounted 20%! And there are a lot more savings on Altenew website (click HERE) .
Over $2,000 in total prizes! Altenew is giving away a $80 Gift Certificate to 5 lucky winners and one Altenew Academy Online Class($8.95 value) to 15 lucky winners. There are also 26 awesome companies/crafty friends who are celebrating with us, and they are offering the following prizes:
- Altenew: 5 x $80 Altenew Gift Certificate
- Altenew Academy: 15 x Online Monthly Class Spot
- Jennifer McGuire Ink: Share Handmade Kindness Goodie Bag
- A Cherry on Top: $50 Gift Certificate
- Auzz Trinklets N Krafts: $50 Gift Certificate
- Avery Elle: $50 Gift Certificate
- Bumbleberry Papercrafts: £25 Gift Certificate
- Butterfly Reflections Ink: $25 Gift Certificate
- CiLi in Papers: €75 Gift Certificate
- Concord & 9th: 1 $50 Gift Certificate & 1 Eclectic Garden Bundle ($38 Value)
- Craft Stash: $100 Gift Certificate
- Dare 2B Artzy: $30 Gift Certificate
- Ellen Hutson LLC: $25 Gift Certificate
- Gina K. Designs: $50 Gift Certificate
- Hero Arts: $50 Gift Certificate
- Lawn Fawn: $25 Gift Certificate
- MarkerPop: 4 x $40 Gift Certificate
- Michelle’s Cards & Stamps: AUD$100 Gift Certificate
- My Little Attic: $50 Gift Certificate
- My Sweet Petunia: $50 Gift Certificate
- Online Card Classes: 3 Online Class Spots to 1 Winner
- Pink and Main: $50 Gift Certificate
- Pinkfresh Studio: $50 Gift Certificate
- Scrapbook & Cards Today: $50 Gift Certificate
- Scrapbook.com: $50 certificate
- Simon Says Stamp: $50 Gift Certificate
- Studio Katia: $50 Gift Certificate
- Waffle Flower: $25 Gift Certificate
Be sure to leave comments by 4/15/2022 for a chance to win one of 50 prizes! To make the hop more exciting, start your comment with “Hi from (city or country where you’re from)!” 50 winners will be chosen at random from the comments left on any of the blogs listed below and will be announced on the Altenew Card Blog on 4/21/2022.
Blog Hop Order
Lana Taber YOU ARE HERE